Friday, September 2, 2011
A Better Attitude
1. Thank you, Lord, for the alarm that goes off in the early morning because it means I am alive.
2. Thank you, Lord, for floors that need to be swept and washed and windows that need cleaning because it means I have a home.
3. Thank you, Lord, for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means I have a family.
4. Thank you, Lord, for the times that I can't find a close parking spot because it means I am capable of walking.
5. Thank you, Lord, for my grocery and heating bills because they mean I am warm and fed.
6. Thank you, Lord, for weariness at the end of the day because it means I have been productive.
It's a start girls! Don't laugh! Feel free to help me add to my thank you list. I can clearly see in my mind the energetic, organized, good attitude girl that I want to be...I just need to get there! Wish me well, school starts back up on Wednesday...the alarm goes off at 5:30 AM...umm...yikes, I mean yipee!
Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend everyone!