Friday, June 24, 2011

♥ diy hanging planters ♥






girls...these are the easiest things to make...ever
the nice lunch lady at my daughter's school saves these ginormous aluminum cans for me, the ones the big amounts of applesauce & fruit come in, then spray painted white...the chief drilled holes on each side (and some smaller holes on the bottoms for drainage) for the thick rope i used, from Home Depot...cut at different lengths...i threaded the rope through the holes then tied a knot on the inside of the can, the jute is so thick it'll hold well...




don't ya just love the rocking chair...i got it off the curb! 



If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7: 13-15

Linked To ♥



9 comments:

  1. Fab idea! I'm always looking to spruce up my concrete box of a garden! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. J...i wonder if the lunch lady will save any more!!! :) ~Mar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! What a great idea, and you pulled it off flawlessly! Jen @ www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness --- I saw this idea and meant to put it in my "Outdoor Projects" post today. I love this idea!!

    I featured it on my TT&J facebook page and linked to you :)

    sorry about that!!

    xoxox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo the possibilities.... this looks fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great!

    I used to love doing crafts with #10 cans. One my scouts made snowmen with the cans and old stocking caps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on these! :) I've featured this post on Craft Gossip here:
    http://homeandgarden.craftgossip.com/make-hanging-planters/

    If you would like a "featured by" button, you can grab one here:
    http://homeandgarden.craftgossip.com/grab-a-craft-gossip-button/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing about Hanging Planters. You Content is really informative us.......


    Hanging Planters
    Unique Hanging Planters
    wooden hanging planters

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us comments because it makes us feel all fuzzy inside.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails