Monday, June 6, 2011

Love Love Love Free Patterns!



I love coming across free patterns! It just makes me so happy. Hopefully someday I'll be a great seamstress and make up my own patterns too. A great site to find all these free patterns and tons of other ideas too is called http://www.pinterest.com/. Once I got to that site I couldn't stop looking at all the awesome stuff!


I have been on the hunt for a great bib pattern. I really wanted to make my own because first of all bibs are so expensive, at least I think so. Number two hand made bibs are just so much cuter than the ones at the store, and so much less expensive. They are a wonderful gift for someone special as well. I found a pattern for what is called the bapron (a long bib that covers much more than a traditional store bought bib...can I say PERFECT!) and here is where I found the pattern. All I did was print out the free pattern, follow the directions and viola! It was super easy and my favorite bib to date! In case you were wondering I found all my fabrics at Joann's. I'm just in love with this rooster!
Enjoy sewing crafters!!!


Photobucket





5 comments:

  1. Mar, can you send me an invite to Pinterest? I've been dying to get on there! S can give you my email. Whenever you get a chance!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. My son is 18 months now, so he's not quite so messy...but I could have SO used these when he was younger! This is GENIUS! I can't sew worth a lick, but I'm going to forward your link to my handy friend in hopes that she'll make some. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! I can't wait to try one! I'm a new follower and would love for you to visit me at www.polkadotwhimsy.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love for you to link it up to my party that is running now. Any linky goes.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/06/any-link-goes-party-running-now-summer.html

    Come strut your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, friend! I'm admiring all your creativity here. Can you please share them with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop. Hope to see you there at the party :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us comments because it makes us feel all fuzzy inside.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails