Thursday, August 11, 2011

It Begins......

But before I go any further, I have an update on Mrs. O'Mally.  She has successfully hatched her brood and they have left to grow up elsewhere.  The one left with empty nest syndrome is me.  I am hoping they come back next year.





We have officially started our bathroom remodel.  We have started by removing all of the pink tile that was on the walls, and have taken the sink and toilet out of the bathroom.  We are trying to leave the shower functioning for as long as possible while our new tub is on it's way.  I can't wait until it's all done!

Here is the bathroom before:

 Tile scraped off the walls:


Removed cupboards next to shower:


There will be more to come as we redo the bathroom!  There is more demolition to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us comments because it makes us feel all fuzzy inside.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails