Thursday, January 27, 2011

Getting Organized with Jenn

I love getting organized. I love taking a huge pile of scrambled messy papers, organizing them and making something nice and neat out of all that mess!



So this past weekend, I decided to work on my recipe book. "S" picked out a cute recipe book for me for Christmas along with a variety of different blank recipe cards to fill it with. Ever since I moved into my new house, I didn't really have time to organize everything, so whenever I came across a recipe that I liked or wanted to make, I would write it down on whatever I had available at the time. Be it a post it, scrap paper or a computer printout.



It feels so good to take something messy and make something nice and neat and organized.



3 comments:

  1. Those little recipe cards are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn! So glad you were able to put them to good use :) ~*S*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, the blissful feeling of organization! I have no idea what it feels like!! Good for you, but now do you have to cook more? Nel ☺

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us comments because it makes us feel all fuzzy inside.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails