Sunday, March 20, 2011

wish list...♥

i have a birthday wish list....a craft list of projects that makes me giddy with craft adrenaline rush...to just sit down and create...and just make things that make me and the people i make them for, well...happy
presenting a few ("few" as in my bookmark folder is slowing my computer down "few")
special items in my bookmarks...

Rose Ring from Rubies & Pearls


Ruffled Skirt from Sew Dang Cute 


Wooden People from an Art Nest


Button Bracelets from A Dusty Frame


 Crayon Holder from Somewhat Simple



Spring Napkins from The Purl Bee 





Toadstool Cottage & Mushroom House 


Calendar Journal from Design Sponge


Crystal Pendant from Little Birdie Secrets


Pretty  Little Magnets from The Farm Chicks
these are a few of my favorite things (sung in my very julie andrews voice)
...that was fun!
...any sisters have favorite things that they shouldn't wait 'till their birthday to make? :)


2 comments:

  1. ooh here are two of my wish list craft items:
    1) http://todaysfabulousfinds.blogspot.com/2011/03/diy-paint-stick-crate-tutorial.html
    2) http://vievesscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2010/08/party-skirt-tutorial.html

    I've made the button bracelet before and I see you're liking the DS perpetual calendar too! I've been keeping up with mine really well! ~*S*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...ok..J...your killing me!!! HAHA...now I have sooo many more projects to add to my list!! LOVE Love Love all these ideas...~Mar*

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us comments because it makes us feel all fuzzy inside.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails