Sunday, December 5, 2010

Still Thankful




With the Thanksgiving holiday come and gone...I am still reflecting on things in my life that I am thankful for. I am thankful that I am married to the most loving man in the world, who supports me in anything that I do. I am thankful for my healthy little girl who has changed my life for the better. I am thankful for my dear friend Mar who is so giving of herself and is willing to help me, this is my thank you to you. I am thankful for my seven sisters who in spite of my absence in writing each week still have faith in me! So with all the turkey gone... I look forward to the new year, and hope that it will be spent with those I love and that with a new year will come new beginnings....




1 comment:

Please leave us comments because it makes us feel all fuzzy inside.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails