Wednesday, April 6, 2011

our vacation in photos

Can you guess where my husband and I vacationed to last week?


'"...where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding?


the depth saith, it is not in me: and the sea saith, it is not with me.


no mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies.


whence then cometh wisdom? and where is the place of understanding?


seeing it is hid from the eyes of all living, and kept close from the fowls of the air,


God understandeth the way thereof, and he knoweth the place thereof.


for he looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven;


and unto man he said, behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom."
Job 28

100 Sister Points* to the person who guesses correctly where we took our vacation! (7Sisters authors excluded)

 

*Unfortunately, at this time, Sister Points are not redeemable for cash, favors, or any other cool bounty other than your own joy at obviously being very good at geography via photograph.

2 comments:

  1. I know! I know!! but I don't think it would be fair for me to guess either, just like the other Seven Sisters! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MoB - i'll give you 50 Sister Points and my chex mix recipe as a consolation prize! ;) ~*S*~

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us comments because it makes us feel all fuzzy inside.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails