Tuesday, July 26, 2011


i want to simplify...don't you? 
this summer has been a strong reminder that i will never reclaim time that has past...
"...my days are as a shadow that passeth away"...psalm 144
little girl giggles...
curly hair that smells like the beach
milk & cereal out on the deck...

simple things...

clothespins & decoupage...cuteness

chicks & hens livin' in a carved out tree stump
(the chief came up with this all on his own...i ♥ this man)

celebrating 12 years this weekend...love ya all my life ♥ 

free printable for you...download here ♥

happy simpleness...
Linking ♥
Todays Creative Blog  

Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for
 the weekend wrap up party!

 Todays Creative Blog


  1. So sweet, happy anniversary week to you!! Gifts for 12 years of marriage are silk/linen and pearls...sounds like a good combo to me.☺ Love you guys! Janel

  2. Best 12 years of my life. 381

  3. Thank-you for sharing! Come see my son's vintage room!

  4. I've never seen such cute clothes pins! Happy anniversary to you both =) Would love to have you link to my party this weekend too! http://designergarden.blogspot.com/2011/07/vip-party-21.html

  5. Love this post. Simple is good. :) Would love to have you link this up to my {wow me} wednesday link party going on right now over on my blog.. if you haven‘t already. Hope to see you there. {I'm a new follower.} :)



Please leave us comments because it makes us feel all fuzzy inside.


Related Posts with Thumbnails