Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Yummy in Your Tummy-- Pumpkin Chip Muffins



Howdy, Sisters!

One of my favorite things to do this time of year is to dig out my old issues of Taste of Home in preparation for our big Thanksgiving and Christmas meals. My mother-in-law gets me a subscription every year for one of my Christmas gifts. I just love this magazine! I use it way more than my Better Crocker Cookbook (Sorry Betty!) I found the yummiest recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins so, I thought I would pass the recipe on to you! I love to cook, but baking is not.my.thing. So, if I survived this recipe, then, so can you! :) (Christmas cookies have literally brought me to tears in years past...) This recipe really is super easy and delish! Thank you Taste of Home (and Mom G)! :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!




"This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:21-23



To Browse other recipes..... http://www.tasteofhome.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us comments because it makes us feel all fuzzy inside.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails