Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Congratulations September!

You successfully snuck up on us all!


Fall is my favorite season. It's not so hot that I can't go outside for fear of sunstroke, and not too cold to walk to the grocery store. I love bright colors, and fall brings its fill! Apple cider signs are up and bright orange pumpkins will appear on stoops.


My wonderful hubbie just cleared out a jumble of rocks that were part of the "landscaping" against the garage by the previous owners, and I'm thinking it may be the perfect place for a miniature pumpkin patch. :)

Can't wait for this tree in our backyard to turn a glorious yellow color!


What's your favorite part of fall?
And for those of you who follow the marshmallow....


6 comments:

  1. Spiced apple cider, crisp fall air, apple picking, applesauce, applepie, pumpkin picking, big piles of leaves....THANKSGIVING!! HAHA ok... all the food.... ~Mar*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fall foliage and apple cider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salmon fishing @ Summer Ville pier under the stars with that fall breeze gently rolling off the lake (and our Friday night Bible studies)

    PS - Thanks for the birthday wish "S"
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm...Nel's pumpkin cookies...leaves...porches w/mums & pumpkins & rocking chairs...perfect sweatshirt weather...

    ReplyDelete
  5. fall...getting up early again for school, raking tons of leaves, my flowers dying from the frost at night...yeah, I guess I really just like summer! But I do think the sunflower photo is grand! Luv ya S! Nel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall scents.. dried leaves, cinnamon, pumpkin candles

    p/s - LOVE the sunflower ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us comments because it makes us feel all fuzzy inside.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails