Thursday, September 23, 2010

My perfect underwater day



My Perfect Day.....

My perfect day would start off with the perfect cup of coffee. You know, the kind that you sip and just close your eyes as you savor the flavor and smell the fresh coffee as the steam rushes over your face.

Then! It would be off to the ocean for a day of scuba diving with Kev. I have never been scuba diving before so I'm not certified, but it is something that I have always wanted to do. There are so many beautiful things to see.






Of course, no day trip to the depths of the ocean would be complete without a sighting of a gorgeous manta ray!! They are so majestic.

After taking in the underwater sights, it would be dinner by the beach with Kev listening to the sound of the surf. Lighting some candles once the sun set and falling asleep with a slight smile of satisfaction on my face.

I may just be another fish in the sea....
but I sure am happy the way God made me!

2 comments:

Please leave us comments because it makes us feel all fuzzy inside.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails