Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Don't Be-Leaf it!

This past Sunday, I decided to try my hand at raking some leaves in the yard. As you can see, the leaves of fall have decided to carpet my backyard with a blanket of leaflets. It was hard work doing all of the raking, but as you can see further down in the pictures, it made a big difference.


Unfortunately, there were a lot of leaves still left on the tree which have mostly fallen off by now, so my leaf dilemma is twice as bad and you can't even tell that I raked.

Fall happens to be one of my most favorite times of the year. It's not too hot and not too cold and the leaves are just turning colors before they fall making all of the trees beautiful. More raking means more time outside in the nice weather.
















2 comments:

  1. You can borrow our leaf blower if you want. I actually like raking leaves so next time invite me over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lawn sure is colorful though! ~*S*~

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us comments because it makes us feel all fuzzy inside.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails