Monday, November 29, 2010

Its Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas at the Seven Sisters

Every year the seven sisters get together around Christmas time and do our annual cookie exchange. It is great because we all have to make only one kind of cookie, but get to go home with many other kinds to present to our guests on Christmas. This year the cookie exchange is at my house which requires me to decorate..decorate...and decorate!!! I found a cute little Martha project at the craft store which is sure to make my guests tickled pink!!! It was so easy and turned out so cute.

With the cookie exchange being at my house this year I wanted to think up a cute and festive seat placement/favor for my sisters to take home with them. All to set the mood in my house this year because the theme is going to be 'homespun' at Mar's. (I am also taking into account that I will have a one year old running around so all the Christmas decorations have to be childproof!!!) So this year the theme is PINE CONES!!!! My Christmas tree this year will consist of pine cones of all shapes and sizes, strung popcorn, and any other large item I can put on the tree with out it becoming a choking hazard to my one year old. (Hint of future blog to come).

I put together a little tutorial for my favor and I'm sure yours will come out just as adorable!



















They turned out so cute!


Linking to:



1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Great job! I'm thinking teacher gift! Would love for you to come link up to Made with Love Monday at Sew Chatty! http://sewchatty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us comments because it makes us feel all fuzzy inside.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails