Thursday, August 19, 2010

Project Mudroom!


So, I was finally able to get some more painting this weekend. This time it was one of the smaller rooms in the house, the front foyer/entrance-way that I have nick-named the "mudroom." It was originally white, which made it look so dull and boring. This is the first room our guests will see when they walk into our house. It should "wow" them!







We picked out a nice olive green color called "Egyptian Nile." I'm not sure how it came by that name, because when I think of the Egyptian Nile, I think of the river and the color Blue. However, the color came through very nicely.



Now I can't wait to decorate the rest of the room and get some pictures on the walls!







1 comment:

  1. the foot picture is a nice touch, lol! The green really snaps with the flooring! Can't wait to see it in person! ~*S*~

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us comments because it makes us feel all fuzzy inside.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails