Thursday, August 5, 2010

Yummy Yummy Zucchini

I was at the farmers market last Saturday and picked up a lot of fruits and vegetables. We had a lot of zucchini (sorry Mar, they weren't from your garden, however I wouldn't say no if you offered me some). My husband and I devised a plan to try different zucchini recipes out that we found online. We tried out 2 this week and they were both delicious.

The first one is called Olive-Cheese Zucchini Boats


The second recipe we tried was called Zucchini in Sour Cream Sauce


They were both delicious and so easy to make! (If we had to pick a favorite, it is definitely the zucchini in the sour cream sauce). Can't wait to try out some zucchini bread!


1 comment:

Please leave us comments because it makes us feel all fuzzy inside.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails